– FIRSTLY you need to aim beyond what you are capable of. You must develop a complete disregard for where your abilities end. Try to do the things that you’re incapable of. If you think you’re unable to work for the best company in its sphere, make that your aim. If you think you’re unable… Continue reading You Can Achieve The Unachievable
– *Note, this is a series of posts, it is recommended to read the last post first, if you didn’t read it. All of us want to be good at our jobs, but how good do we really want to be? Quite good. Good. Very good. The best in our field. The best in the world. Talent helps,… Continue reading So, How Good Do You Want To Be?
– *Note, this is a series of posts, it is recommended to read the last post first, if you didn’t read it. – Your vision of where or who you want to be is the greatest asset you have. Without having a goal, it’s difficult to score. ~Paul Arden — Although the author mentioned that… Continue reading Do You Have A Goal?
– – Nearly all rich and powerful people are not notably talented, educated, charming or good-looking. They become rich and powerful by wanting to be rich and powerful. ~ Paul Arden – “by wanting to be rich and powerful” … the first and most important step on the road of change is “wanting to change”;… Continue reading Who Do You Want To Be?
– – Book Name: It’s Not About How Good You Are, It’s About How Good You Want To Be. – About the book: It’s Not How Good You Are, It’s How Good You Want to Be is a handbook of how to succeed in the world, for the talented and timid alike to help make the unthinkable thinkable… Continue reading Book Introduction