Content Aware image resizing V 1.0
Content aware resizing is how to re-size images without losing important details in it. Compared to traditional scaling, content aware resizing keeps the important focused objects as it is when shrinking or enlarging. That’s done by determining which part of the image is not very important or does not have a lot of details using energy function that shows the color gradients which mean less important pixels or sudden differences which mean the most important details.
Main software features:
- Drag & Drop images.
- Show energy map at any time of process
- Choose resizing mode between traditional scaling, DP content aware and greedy content aware.
- Highlight objects to freeze/erase with re-sizable brush.
- Choose whether to use unique seams when enlarging images or not.
- Statistics about energy loss after re-targeting.
- Export the image to a file or print it directly.
Screen shots of the program:
Main program panel screen shot
Initial input image (400 x 530)
We can press “Show Energy” button to view energy map of the image,
We can select any object to remove;
After erasing the object:
Reducing the initial width from 400 to 330 will cause fault image – The faces affected after resizing because it have little energy –
So, We can use Freezing brush to select our important objects;
Here’s the output after using Freeze brush;
20-day trial, 12.75 LE for Full version! 😀
Press HERE to download!